KSFA to participate in the Puttinu Annual Fishing Match 2013
After the interest shown by most of the members to compete in the competition for puttinu that is going to be held next sunday at Laboratory Wharf, the committee decided that we will participate for the competition but still holding to the KSFA rules that were chosen during last EGM, with the only difference that it will be of 5 hours instead of 4. Since it would be unfair for those that should have been marshals, they we also compete next sunday but will have to not compete in the last match( as otherwise they would have an extra weight and points). thus, the rules will be the following:
1. no ckall and no cawl
2. all members will be competing including the ones who were to be marshals. the ones that should have been marshals, instead will marshal last match
3. competition will be of 5 hours
4. a high visibility vest is required, those without will not compete( this is the PORT regulation).
5. every member must have his own keep-net (barrada).
6. a fee of 12.50euro per person for puttinu
Venue: Laboratory Warf
Meet: 6am Start 7am to 12pm
Prizes: Club Shield & Trophy
Team 1st, 2nd & 3rd
Doubles: shields for 1st and trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Singles: shield for 1st. Trophies for 1st 2nd and 3rd.
Biggest Fish trophy.
00356 79057238 - Jonathan Vella
President Honorary: Steve Johnston
President: John Attard
Vice President: Saviour Borg
Treasurer: Alex Genovese
Secretary: Jonathan Vella
Ass. Secretary: Roberto Bugeja
PRO: Lyon Galea
Asst PRO: Andre Borg
Match Co-ordinator: Jonathan Aquilina